Asked to be paid in gold or silver

Now if you go to the US mint (Oficially government body) ask to be be paid in the “Spot price” of gold or silver in US Mint gold or silver coins. Then pay taxes on only the dollar ammount of the coin. Now you are only looking at most of those coins having a “Face Value” of $1.00-$5.00. Now you may face a Capital gains tax of 15% but 1-5 dollars even of full year makes your annual income $12.00- $60.00 for the year. Based on the face value of the coin. They cheat…We cheat!

Disclaimer not tax advice, just starve the beast advice.


One Response to Asked to be paid in gold or silver

  1. Rhonda says:

    Aww,Jamie,Who else would come up with that?Good post!!

%d bloggers like this: