In any budget you must identify needs and wants. What works as you planned and what has failed.
- Dept. of Energy is a fail, When it was created we were dependent on 55% for fossil fuels now it’s 77% and it has not created any new energy. It’s not working kill it.
- Dept. of Education is a fail: I’m fairly bright and work at a library and the internet. I can pass basic CLEP tests in history in flying colors. But I’d have a very difficult time just getting to higher learning in a pre- 20th century university, Hell even a 17th century of knowing some of what was considered then basics of higher learning. Send it back to the states
- Kill the US postal service. All that is required is a postal service. Nothing is said that they must be government employees.
- Kill treaties: As Thomas Jefferson said friends to all and allies to none. Kick off the UN hell off our land . They speak french send them back to Paris or Quebec.
- Stop all government supported research. If companies want a leg up on monies see the banks or stock market.
- NEA: If you like museums and art galleries and Opera pay for it. I love history and support history museums. I hate Opera, well I don’t hate Opera I just don’t care enough to support it.
- NPR: How socialist is this outfit? I’m sure the good shows will be picked up by the cable channels.
I’m sure others would have a different bent. But why should anyone be forced to support anything you do not care about. I would leave it up to you to support what you care about and not be force to support what I care about. It’s your money do what you will. I think Weird Al is very entertaining, you may love Wagner and Mozart. I think they all have value but I don’t think you should support what I like or vice a verse a.