There has been a bit of chatter by the Tinfoil hat brigade of which I’m a member, of an event happening the 27th of Sept. 2011. I’m not sure anything will happen but….
Think of this as a test of your preps
- Where is your BOB and is it ready?
- How much gas is in your vehicle and do you have cash on hand to top off? Maybe a couple of extra cans of fuel?
- Important papers and pics are the copied on paper and on a jump drive?
- If it is a terrorist attack like a “dirty bomb” do you have enough plastic sheeting or garbage bags to seal off windows and doorways? A decon station for family/friends that may show up?
- Where is your Duct tape? LOL
- 1st aid kits, additional meds and basic hygene supplies. I myself am low on TP (right now) but I do have back up options already bought.
TSHF and TEOWAKI will not announce themselves. Just think of this as a Bug in test with a few hours notice. I know it will be a busy morning for me getting things into place I’ve been thinking about doing. If it doesn’t happen well I will have gotten a few things done that needed doing. If the system blows up, well I’m ready as I can be.