I have great commentator overall and I learn from them but since I can’t reply to all the trolls I encounter at other sites I thought I would respond to most trolls and their arguments/posts.
- I am wasting my money preparing. Well I don’t know about you troll, but I prefer eating on a semi regular basis as well as practicing basic hygiene. I don’t foresee a time in my future that I will not need food, water, shelter, first aid and sanitation. If you have found a way to avoid all those little things for daily living I would love to read about them!
- While I am on a fixed income I don’t get food stamps, I’m paying off my home and my food bill is about $75.00 -$125.00 per month and I have some long term food storage as well as the basics of living. I can make my own bread and beer and I am working on using alternate energies. I’m actually saving quite a bit of money by shopping only loss leaders at the store.
- I should just sit and wait for FEMA, in a disaster and hope the president declares a disaster area. What if I lose my job, declare bankruptcy, get sick or disable? I didn’t notice FEMA rushing to the scene when I got disabled.
- Let’s wait on the low skilled and militarized cops that will probably taze you and shoot your dog. When seconds count your local cop will be minutes away.
- People will be nice in a disaster and politely wait in lines for food and water. No looting will occur because FEMA is on the scene. Folks won’t go dumpster diving for food in a place like NYC. That’s impossible!
- We will never have to wait in lines to fill up gas cans, or get food and water.
- It can’t happen to us in the USA! We are a first world nation and those disasters only happen to other people.
- Do you think folks that have got debt free or mostly debt free will suddenly decide you are correct and will get into debt up to the eyeballs simply to support a debt and death paradigm on your say so?
- How many credit cards do you have MR and MS Troll and are you paying them off every 25 days so you don’t pay interest?
- I worked very hard and went without for several years and now I can afford to pay cash for good stuff. But I am stupid for doing that?
- Please tell me your life strategy and show how it is superior to mine, I think you are full of stuff and nonsense but I’m willing to learn from anyone.
Mister and Miss troll I wonder if you realize that some people may actually die from the advice you give? If some one follows my advice the may not have to go shopping for a month or more. They will have water on hand and a bit of energy,. Some basic medical supplies and can handle some small health care things on hand. If you don’t want to get prepared no one is going to force you have a couple of weeks of food, water and every day things on hand that may save your life and the life of your family members.
I maybe wrong and the trolls are correct. I should not waste my money on things I know I will need in the future. I will be taken care of by FEMA and DHS and have no worries. Both agencies have done a stellar job when given a couple of weeks to prepare for disasters. /sarc
Please feel free to copy and past any of the bullet points that can be applied to a troll. I also await your responses to any said troll. It may not do much good, but I will feel better doing a bit of offense instead of all defense!