While I don’t go out of my way stating I’m a Christian I don’t hide it either and I would like to take a moment and thank God for all the good in my life.
- Thank you God for letting me find my purpose and passion in life.
- Thank you God for making me disabled and teaching me what is valuable and compassion for others.
- Thank you God for not cutting me slack when things got tough, so I could find the strength to persevere.
- Thank you God, for all those little miracles and bits of “luck” that pointed me in the right direction.
- Thank you God for teaching me the value of all people. Everyone is an example some good and some are bad.
- Thank you God for not smiting me as I’m working hard on that praying for enemy thing. I have gotten up to pity and charity though.
- Thank you God for letting me understand and discern so much.
- Thank you God for giving me this life to do what I wish and teaching me the good stuff I can do with this life.
- Thank you God for free will so I could learn and screw up.
- Thank you God for all the challenges and I was a bit slow but I get it now.
- Thank you God for all that I have been able to accomplish. I know I did the work but looking back it seems like a miracle all that I have got done in a short period of time.
My friends I think hard times are coming and we may be faced with some very ugly things and decisions we will have to make. Hold on to the core, the values that make you what you are as a human being and not an animal. Watch a sunset a sunrise, stomp through the falling leaves and imagine you are an army. Prepping takes a lot of work but don’t forget to live a bit and have fun. Its easy to be miserable and be all gloomy and pessimistic. There is a good chance some of us will die no matter what we do to prepare. All a person can do is stack the odds in their favor.
I would be having a blast of a time if it wasn’t for the PTBs being so annoying and screwing up my plans. There is a lot more to learn and do so count your blessings and get back to work. We are living in historic times my friend!